Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The UC Davis Training Program in Learning, Memory, and Plasticity (LaMP) values a diverse community of scholars with a variety of viewpoints and ideas. We welcome students and faculty trainers from all backgrounds and identities who are dedicated to advancing the understanding and treatment of LaMP disorders. We aim to foster an inclusive, safe and enriching environment for our students and faculty and are fully committed to the promise of the UC Regents Diversity Statement. Furthermore, we serve the neuroscience community regardless of religion, disability, socioeconomic background, race, gender, age or sexual orientation. As such, we support a number of efforts to enhance diversity, equity and inclusion in the neurosciences and encourage our students and faculty in creating new resources wherever necessary.
- The UC Davis Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Graduate Diversity Officers- advise, counsel and advocate for historically underrepresented graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to enhance their success at UC Davis.
- Graduate Diversity Resources
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN) Diversity Initiatives
- UC Davis Neuroscience Graduate Program Diversity Initiatives